Enjoy the beauty of the South of Malta with a Jet-Ski.
- Enjoy the beauty of the South of Malta.
- Explore hidden spots like Sea Caves Cliffs, and Hidden Windows
- Experience the thrill of a modern Jet Ski
- Escape the commercially known places making this a fun experience.Explore the Marsascala coastline with our safe and fun Seadoo jet skis. Get in touch and reserve your favourite jet-ski now. Experience the Adventure!
Whether alone or with friends, we guarantee an exhilarating experience with one of our jet-skis!
At Sensi WaterSports, we pride ourselves on offering fun rentals at affordable rates and excellent customer service. Safety is our first priority, and we take all preventative measures to ensure our customers have a safe and enjoyable ride. Experience that adrenaline rush and explore the incredible natural surroundings of St Thomas Bay, Marsaskala.
The staff was amazing and friendly. The whole experience was wonderful! We had an amazing time with the jet-skies and it was easy and great. Recommended for beginners and experts alike!
Experience the thrill of the sea by renting one of our Jet-skis for either 30 minutes, 1 hour or 3 hours safari tour. You can either be on your own, or you can be up to 2 people on the same Jet-ski.
- Safety Briefing
- Driver must be over 18 years old.
- Not recommended if you are pregnant or suffering from back pain.
- The identification document must be present before renting the jet ski
- Fuel is included in the price.
- Life Jackets will be provided.
- Cannot be driven under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Get ready to discover some of the most amazing natural treasures of the Maltese Islands with our jet skis. Escape the massified or commercially known places making this a fun experience.
Instead, you can dive into sea caves, swim in the best Mediterranean crystalline waters and enjoy cliffs and secret corners of our coast.
Are you a first-timer? Don’t worry; our friendly, dedicated, and experienced team will clearly explain the safety instructions to ensure maximum safety and enjoyment of your Jet-Ski ride.
Once you arrive at our location, we will get you started by signing the online waivers and learning more about your previous experience when it comes to riding a Jet Ski.
We will introduce you to your Jet-Ski and go over all the safety and riding instructions. Don’t worry; it is very safe and straightforward! Next, we will slide you off our jet dock and start the 30-minute ride.
At first, we will need to idle out of St. Thomas Bay and have a low cruise speed, so we do not make any waves. But once we are out, that’s when you will be able to experience the power of those machines! No matter the experience level, you will surely have a blast jumping waves and skimming through the water at high speeds.
When the time is up, I will gather everyone back together and start the ride back to the marina.
ALL ride experiences include a mandatory safety session from one of our Team Members. Please arrive 30 minutes before your departure time to check–in and receive your safety instructions & safety gear.
- Safety Briefing & Instructions
- Guide and Coastline Information
- Fuel is included in the price
- Life jackets will be provided
- Small compartment to leave your mobile
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- 20 Minutes, 30 Minutes, 60 Minutes, 3 hours
- Passport or ID card or driver’s license
(this is to verify you are over 18 years old)
- Swimming towel
- Comfortable shoes or sandals
- 1 to 2 people per jetski ride
- Max available 5 jet skies total 10 people for a group
- Daily: 01/05/2023 – 31/09/2023
- From: 09:00 – 19:00
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Max Weight 272Kg
- No, you do not require to have a licence if you are renting a jet-ski in Malta.
Hi, im interested in renting 5 jet skis for the 11of june.
Can you provide prices for 30mins and 60mins if available?
How much is it to rent a Jetski pls?
How much is for 2 jetski 60 min and more pls?
Hi Dennis, Summer 2022 Prices are as follows:
1 Person – 30 mins – €55
2 Persons – 30 mins – €65
1 Person – 60 mins – €110
2 Persons – 60 mins – €130
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.
by Amina Begum
Does this place have car parking facilities available? We are traveling via our car from Mellieha to this location and would like to know if there is parking available?
Hello Amina, yes there is a Free Parking Facility